Girl power! SC announces all-female JBC shortlist
The new JBC shortlist scores another point for women empowerment!
Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno on Friday submitted on Friday the JBC shortlist for Associate Justice of the Court of Appeals.
All the nominees are women. The seven candidates are:
1. Ma. Cristina Cruz-Mangrobang – 7 votes
2. Angeline Mary Quimpo-Sale – 6 votes
3. Merianthe Zuraek – 6 votes
4. Emily Alino-Geluz – 5 votes
5.Dorothy Montejo-Gonzaga – 5 votes
6. Mia Joy Oallares-Coy – 5 votes
7. Rowena De Juan-Quinagoran – 4 votes
Yan ang girl power!
JBC Announcement: JBC shortlist for Associate Justice of the Court of Appeals (vice Hon. Leoncia R. Dimagiba); all the nominees are women. pic.twitter.com/4QzYMjwqY3
— Supreme Court PIO (@SCPh_PIO) January 26, 2018